Works on synthesis.
1. Thermogravimetric analyzer TGA 2 METTLER TOLEDO (Switzerland).
2. FT-801 IR Fourier spectrometer with attachments for disturbed total internal reflection (diamond) and microfocusing (Symex, Russia).
3. Pulse potentiostat-galvanostat "P-40X" with a built-in frequency analyzer module "FRA-24M" (Electrochemical instruments, Russia).
4. Polarizing microscope POLAM-RP1 with an extended set of objectives and the expansion of 50x - 2000x (LLC "LOMO-Microsystems", Russia).
5. Overhead vertical mechanical stirrer with removable wireless controller, telescopic stand and belt clamp EUROSTAR 60 control for mixing large volumes of highly viscous and hazardous substances with programmable maintaining the rotation speed regardless of the change in the viscosity of the substance, which is necessary in organic and inorganic syntheses (IKA, Germany).
6. Digital magnetic stirrer with the heating up to 500°С C-MAG HS 10 digital (large) for organic and inorganic synthesis (IKA, Germany).
7. Digital magnetic stirrer with the heating up to 500°C C-MAG HS 4 digital (small) for organic and inorganic synthesis (IKA, Germany).
8. Laboratory drying oven LF-25/350-VS2 (volume 25 l) for heating, drying, synthesis and heat treatment of various materials in air and autoclaves at temperatures up to + 350°С (LOIP, Russia).
9. Laboratory drying oven LF-60/350-VS2 (volume 60 l) for heating, drying, synthesis and heat treatment of various materials in air and autoclaves at temperatures up to + 350°С (LOIP, Russia).
10. Vacuum diaphragm pump MPC 101 Z for evaporation, filtration and synthesis under vacuum (Welch Vacuum, Germany).
11. Analytical balance with internal calibration GR-200 (A&D, Japan).
12. A set of 25 autoclaves of 500 ml, 250 ml, 100 ml, 55 ml, 38 ml, 25 ml and 5 ml volumes for hydrothermal synthesis (DT-TECHNOLOGY, Chengdu glassware Store, China).
13. Two cylinders of 40 liters with nitrogen (99.999%) (Russia, Germany, Czech Republic).
14. Reducer FMD 320-14/-16/-18 (GCE Druva, Czech Republic, China).
More than 100 names of organic reagents, inorganic substances and solvents for the synthesis of metal-organic coordination polymers.