Senior Research Scientist
Candidate of Chemical Sciences (PhD)1, Samara State Technical University, Samara, 2010. Candidate’s thesis: “Phase equilibrium in the five-component system LiF-LiBr-LiVO3-Li2MoO4-Li2SO4”
Diploma in Engineer-technologist by profession «Chemical technology of oil and gas processing», Samara State Technical University, 2007.
Phase equilibria in multicomponent inorganic salt systems. Synthesis and research of optical properties of oxide ceramics. Synthesis and research of electrochemical properties of cathode materials. Synthesis and research of the effectiveness of salt deposition inhibitors.
Awards, honours and grants
- winner of the regional competition "Young scientist" in the category graduate Student (2009);
- winner of the "UMNIK" program (2009);
- recipient of the presidential scholarship for young scientists engaged in promising research and development in priority areas of modernization of the Russian economy (2012-2014);
- head of the RFBR grant "Synthesis and characterization of high-performance phosphors based on oxide systems with various dopants" (2018-2019);
- recipient of cash payments to young scientists and designers working in the Samara region (2019).
1 Candidate of Sciences. According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.